Wednesday, February 23, 2011

“You have a blog?” ($%8!, I need to update my blog!)

So, as you can see it has been A LONG TIME since I have posted anything. I started the blog so that my friends and family could see what I am up to, but mostly so I can look back on it down the road and reflect. Reflect on what I have been through, dealt with and have a visual time line. If you know me well, you know I have a horrible memory. I stink at remember dates and chronological events. When it comes down to it though, I suck at blogging. I never remember to post anything, and when I do think of something to talk about, I think it is silly, who is going to want to read that? I promise to get better. Well, I take that back. I promise to be inconsistent, confusing, silly, irrational, and unreliable when it comes to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment