Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How could I forget...

...to mention all of the wonderful, amazing, and inspirational people that have entered my life down here in San Antonio?

I will admit, I was terrified and sad to leave my friends. My hysterical, bonded, crazy, loving, caring, decade (plus) old friendships in Austin. Our group of girls are more like sisters, than friends. They are my lifeline. Well, it didn't take long to add to my sphere of friendship. Thank goodness for Nathan's friends/coworkers having AWESOME girlfriends, wife's, etc! I have formed several new friendships with these women. Meg *my quasi roomie*, Lindsey, Sarah, Jinny, Jennifer, Jessie, Brooke, and I meet more and more all the time. I could not ask for more in these girls. They have taken me in as their own. It is a different type of friendship, to gain as an adult compared to the people we were schooled with and neighbors of growing up. I thought, how in the world is anybody going to compare to "my girls?" Well, these women have exceeded my expectations and have contributed to the feeling of "home" here in San Antonio. Now, I am meeting and growing to love their groups of girls too, and I am so blessed to have so many great people enter my life, truly blessed. For that I thank all of My New SA Girls, love you all! Nathan's family is wonderful as well. Laurie, Terry, Austin, Kari, Ann Marie, Brent, much graditude to what you have brought to my life. And the lake Dunlap Family as well! XO!

Honorable mention to the new guys in my life as well. Barry, Cory, Mark M., Mark Callejo, JOSH!, and all the TEK peeps, you all make life more interesting, that is for sure!

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment