Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Beginnings

Today marks a day of new beginnings in my life. Today is a very positive day! On Tuesday of this week, I parted from my company. A company I was loyal to for two and a half years. This is a good thing, and that is as far of detail as I would I like to recall about the situation. ;-) I am nervous, but excited for the next chapter in my life, and most of all, I am RELIEVED!!!

I am working with Deacon Recruiting to assist in my next career move. Nathan is also playing a huge role in guiding me in the right direction. He is so knowledgeable, it is amazing! There are so many opporrtunities out there for me, now it just to find the perfect fit. This go round, I will take my time, and not settle for anything less than I deserve.

Today in particularly, Nathan is home with me so we can tackle this together. We both have laptops up with two screens on mine. I am completing assessment tests and doing tons of research. I have faith, I will be placed somewhere I belong...and SOON. God is good, guide me, show me that everything will be okay.

Love to all! And prayers, good vibes, and love always accepted!

In a different way, now, I am...

PATIENTLY WAITING ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment